Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This is all your fault M*** concierge and lounge!!!

I've been on duty at KLIA last Thursday, Friday, Monday & Tuesday. Duty starts at 7am till 4pm. But my day will have to start at 430am.

Sleeping late n having to wake very2 early makes me a zombie. So...there is nothing i cud do but to ask for help from a long-time, just-unfriended friend, Mr. Coffee.

It took me about 2 whole months to get over him, but now are seeking him once more. He lended me help alright. But he sure is one cruel guy who knows how to get back to me even if I forgot about him just for a while. Whatmore when I try to unfriend him, now an again.

That's when he'll send the migraine to start kicking off, clouded my eyes and brain, torturing my whole existance, bit by bit. Leaving me writhing in horrible throbbing pain.

No amount of Panadols will be enough to help me in my battle. Not even Actifast will be fast enuf, don't mention the slow ones.

Damn you Mr. Coffee yang jahat!!

If you cant fight 'em, join 'em.

Definitely will lose the fight, point blank. So I just have to withdraw slowly, perhaps that will be less drastic and dramatic. Kan??

Xpasal je have to start the whole rehab thing again.

This is all your fault M*** concierge and lounge!!!


BTW, ini adalah pic of buah tangan that I brought back home from The Fairmont Hotel in Monaco where I stayed during the conference & exhibition last month. I simply love the cute lump of white and brown sugars. Jom try yg decaf tu nak...



No comments :