Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Me...now...

I was about to write on 'Entry Debar - FInale', which is already soooo delayed. Kalau air tapai tu beras tu, dah tahap bole wat Miracle Water SK-II kot :P

And aku ase adalah xfair kalu aku tak habiskn episod Entry Debar nie (echehh..). Sb lepas nie, aku mmg perlu start with New Season dah :P

However...it need sometime to compose n i got close to none. Dah la post entry pakai emel je, ish3...

Hmm...But as for now...Here's what on my mind...

My old office is definitely not at all the star and the moon. But still, at the moment, i miss it so much...(frens n collegues apetah lagi kan). Wish i was still there. The culture, the people, the work, everything here is different, so does MENTALITY n expectation. Definitely not a place for me to 'goyang kaki n tulis blog hari2, as what i'd dreamed on doing :P ).

If it wasnt for my family, i wouldnt have made this decision. But perhaps it's for the best, cos Allah Knew what's best for me...

I kept telling myself, mane2 tpt pon pasti akan ada cabaran. New stuff to learn, new things to discover n new people to get to know n work with. Setaakt nie, aku cube layankan je la...Hope so much that stuffs here wont get on my nerves.

Toast: For the family!


1 comment :

DeLancrettLurpak said...

toast pakai air sparkling sirap buleh? :P