Friday, June 19, 2009

Ode to my significant other...

The last thing..that i possibly wanna do..is to hurt someone else. Especially someone most dear to my heart.

But sometimes, under certain circumstances, most likely and unknowingly, it's inevitable.

It really break my heart to see those eyes, even more..the cold shoulders...even when i dont know what i did wrong.

That's what happen when people don't see where you're coming from and suspect you to be selfish. Although the real intention was to make things better or life easier.

Apart of me says i'm just doing what's right while another says i should just give in and sweep it under the carpet (like i always did).

And as usual, i'm torn between what i should do and what i really wanna do.

Maybe i was wrong. Maybe i wasn't. Maybe it was just another miscommunication.

I know its unhealthy. But i'd do anything to bring that smile back again.

Love IS blind. That's why i let myself burn each and every time.

Let him indulge.

Till the day there is no me anymore...



- Fin -

No comments :